It was age old question night!
Is it true?
Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater
- That’s not necessarily true?! All situations and relationships are different; and people have the innate ability to change, if they so choose?!
- I think it depends on the maturity of the person mind. Personally I will not accept it. Once you cheat its over and no sec chances from me.
- I believe so LaDawn Black because if that same thought was there before its gonna come again…. Temptation is truly a you know what and if the person believes they can get away with it again they will try!
- People don’t really change. I firmly believe that. It takes something ASTRONOMICAL like a religious awakening, remission from a debilitating illness or long incarceration.
- If the relationship/commitment has an extreme bond, cheating and like behavior will cease.
- Nooo. People can learn from a situation where they were unfaithful. Circumstances around cheating can alter whether they do it again. Have they matured, do they know what they want, are they happy, etc.
- Some People Can Change, I Believe Everything You Do Is A Choice And That You Have The Ability To Change…This I Believe Is A Very Unique Question That Has Many Answers To It Depending On The Person, Situation Or Relationship That Is At Play…
Also On 92 Q: