Medical Secretary, Billing, Receptionist (Towson)
An Internal Medicine office is currently seeking a medical receptionist, scheduler and billing person. The right candidate will need to have extensive knowledge of Medical Mastermind and must be able to multi-task. Hours are 7:30AM TO 4:00PM Monday thru Friday.
This is a fast paced working environment. Please fax resume to 410-494-7038.
Medical Secretary Wanted (Rosedale, MD)
A local Ophthalmologist in the Rosedale area is looking for a qualified Secretary. The position involves front desk responsibilities, some billing, verifying insurance, dictation and more. Experience is preferred with dictation, Microsoft word, EMR, front office experience. The hours may vary but for now M 9-5, Tues 9-1, Wed 9-7, Thurs 9-5, Fri 9-1. $13 hr. No Benefits. If you are interested in the position, please email resume to fax to 410-918-9011.
Front Desk Insurance Coordinator (Columbia)
An established Columbia dental office is seeking an accounts manager for a full-time position. Candidate must have good computer skills, great communication skills and be friendly and helpful. Must be able to take charge of situations and handle lots of traffic flow.
Customer service background and/or retail sales backgrounds are a plus. Having experience in dental/dental insurance is a plus but not required. If you have a friendly, fun, outgoing personality and are extremely organized and responsible, this may be the job for you. If you have the qualifications and are interested, please call Summer at 410-730-6460.
Body Shop Parts Manager (Cockeysville)
SDR Certified Collision Center in Cockeysville, MD has an immediate opening for a Body Shop Parts Manager as our business continues to grow at a rapid pace
• Must have 1-3 years of parts management experience
• Must have knowledge of CCC One and Roam computer software systems
• Must have a strong attention to detail, be a self-starter, highly organized and able to work under minimal supervision while having a positive attitude
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a drug and background screening
• Will be in charge of ordering and receiving all parts needed for shop operations
• Organize and distribute parts to assigned jobs
• Parts recognition and research
• Manage sublet vendor operations and shop inventory
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday; 8.00 AM – 6.00 PM.
To join our winning team, please fill out an application in one of the following ways:
1) In person by visiting:
SDR Certified Collision Center. Ask for Kevin Gorsuch
100 Cockeysville Road Suite 475
Cockeysville MD. 21030
2) Submit your resume to Employment@SDRAuto.com
3) Call our employment line. (410-983-1008)
More jobs that are available in your area:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN