HVAC Technician Needed (Glen Burnie)
A Supreme Heating & A/C company is looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional HVAC technician to work full time. A Supreme Heating & A/C has been in business for 24 years in Maryland. We are a business, focused on residential and light commercial
To qualify for our team, you need:
• 5+ years’ experience in the HVAC field
• Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
• EPA certified
• Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
• Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
• Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Must agree to a background and drug check
• Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
• Ability to follow proper safety techniques
• NATE certification a plus
• Maintain truck and keep inventory well stocked.
• Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of company property
• Communicate well with customers and employees.
We will provide you with:
• Hourly pay plus commission (unlimited potential)
• Regular training opportunities
• Achievement recognition
• paid holidays
CALL MIKE 410-365-9265
REGISTERED NURSES NEEDED (Baltimore)
Medical Staffing Network is currently seeking to hire over 100 Registered Nurse Specialty Nurses such as PACU, Telemetry, Emergency Room, Psych, and CCU nurses for the entire Baltimore Metro area! We offer a 2K referral bonus. All candidates can give us a call at 301-960-1088…or apply at msnhealth.com.
MaidPro is Hiring (Columbia, MD)
MaidPro of Columbia is hiring! This is a part to full time house cleaning position. Starting pay is $12 an hour (after 2-3 days paid training) and comes with paid travel time, training and benefits. Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. We service homes in the Columbia / Elkridge / Jessup / Laurel area. We work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm. No nights, no weekends!
Likes to clean (no cleaning experience required. We train!)
Hard working and reliable
Great attitude – professional and positive
Likes making customers happy
Sharp eye for small details
Available Monday through Friday 8:30-4:30pm
Comfortable working on your own, but able to work well with others when needed
Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from client’s homes to clean
Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
Must be able to lift up to 25lbs as needed
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW: (410) 696-7525 Ext.3.
Handyman/maintenance tech FULL TIME needed for Large Commercial Office building in Towson. Preferred skills would be: Light steel Framing, sheetrock installation and finishing, painting, carpet installation, light carpentry and drop ceiling installation. All applicants must have a valid driver’s license and transportation, excel at customer service and get along well with others. Benefits include paid holidays and paid vacations. health insurance available and positive working and learning environment. Pay commensurate with experience and maturity.
Fax resume to 410.321.7007
You can also check out:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN