Beyonce has to be one of the most admired and desired women in the world. With albums that continuously soar to the top of the charts, pictures that constantly cover magazines and websites around the world, Mrs. Carter’s status as a symbol of beauty is certified official like a ref with a whistle.
With one of the most sought after faces in music, it’s no wonder that companies have sought her out to promote every beauty product they can dream up from fashion to cosmetics. However, despite having released eight different colognes and perfumes since 2012, Beyonce is in fact allergic to a lot of different kinds. To avoid a reaction, the scents she endorses are chemically altered so that she can wear them.
What can’t Beyoncé do? Watch her evolution as a force to be reckoned with, both onstage and onscreen, through XFINITY On Demand™ and xfinity.com/celebrateblacktv – from her early work in “Carmen: A Hip Hopera,” to her hilarious turn as Foxxy Cleopatra in “Austin Powers In Goldmember,” to the intimate portrait of her life in “Beyoncé: Life is But a Dream.”
Get more Facts Of The Day On TheUrbanDaily.com:
10 Bootyful Moments Of Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance
1. Beyonce at the Super Bowl1 of 10
2. Beyonce at the Super Bowl2 of 10
3. Beyonce at the Super Bowl3 of 10
4. Beyonce at the Super Bowl4 of 10
5. Beyonce at the Super Bowl5 of 10
6. Beyonce at the Super Bowl6 of 10
7. Beyonce at the Super Bowl7 of 10
8. Beyonce at the Super Bowl8 of 10
9. Beyonce at the Super Bowl9 of 10
10. Beyonce at the Super Bowl10 of 10
Fact Of The Day: Beyonce Is Allergic To Most Perfumes…Except Her Own was originally published on theurbandaily.com