He was called the “Hot Boy” but that title did not tell the real story. His accolades include:
· Being named East Coast DJ of the Year at the Mix Show Power Summit
· Voted DC’s most popular DJ, Best Radio & Club DJ for 6 consecutive years
· Named both Global Spin Award’s Break Through DJ & National Club DJ of the Year
· Source Magazine list him in the Power 30 DJs for the last 3 years and one of the Top 10 DJs in Country
· DJ for the nationally syndicated Russ Parr Morning Show
· DJ for the BET 106 & Park TV Show
· 93.9 WKYS (DC) & 92Q (Baltimore) Radio Personality, DJ, & Host of The Quicksilva Show
· Personal DJ for NFL legend Ray Lewis
Quicksliva is the host of a syndicated show called, “The QuickSilva Show” heard weekdays 3-7 PM on both 92.3 FM in Baltimore & 93.9 FM in DC.
Quick is the owner of Baltimore’s Premier Nightclub, Club DownTown Bmore (416 E. Baltimore St.). When he’s not working with his radio show or club, Quick spends his time as a motivational speaker and community volunteer.
A small powerhouse of multi-faceted talent and a natural-born star!
Dominique Da Diva began her radio career in her hometown of Richmond, Virginia as an intern with WBTJ-106.5 The BEAT. A proud alumnus of Virginia State University and a lovely lady of Alpha Kappa Alpha, Inc. Dominique was offered the on-air weekend time slot upon graduating with a B.A in Mass Communications in 2010. It wasn’t long before the aspiring media mogul was running the #1 slot during Middays on WOWI-103 JAMZ in Norfolk, VA. In 2016, Dominique took her talents to Los Angeles to host ‘Diva Unfiltered’ on Dash Radio and explore the digital tech world with the launch of her very own App, ‘Da Daily Dirt’ available in the Apple Store!
Dominique is relentless in the pursuit of her dreams to become an all-around ‘Media Queen in Charge’ with visibility on every media platform possible. She mostly credits Wendy Williams for her steady ambition to have longevity in the entertainment business. As the founder of Dominique Da Diva, LLC, her Media Queen in Charge Brunches are set to aspire college students pursuing a career in radio by providing young women with first-hand insight on the world of radio.
Get in on the hot topics & more with Quicksilver & Dominique Da Diva 1-877-537-5757