Ok! I done heard it all! There’s an app for cutting coupons, identifying a song when you don’t know anything but the words, or event looking for a restaurant in your neighborhood that has the best fries! When I saw the article about this app that helps you “POP THE QUESTION” I had to tell you about it!
According to HelloBeautiful, this app provides:
- Tips on choosing the perfect ring
- A ring sizer to make sure it fits
- Tips on how to ask her parents
- How to find the best location to propose
- How to write a memorable proposal
- How to share the news with friends and family
The app is called Proposal Pro and I hope that it helps with not only the pre-wedding plans but the divorce plans if it doesn’t work out! Not to sound negative, but I’m sayin…if you need help, maybe you should think about it some more!
Would you use the ProposalPro app? Take the poll.
Read about your favorite celebs who recently got engaged:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q