Ok so if you are like me your probably not even near finished your Christmas shopping and with the holiday being less than 2 days away we don’t have much time. So here are a few tips that I always go by to help my pocket’s and my time!
- Think Personal: First thing you should consider is what type of person is it that you are purchasing the gift for, are they sporty, a foodie, a fashionista?
- If they are a fashionista, Write down a couple of things that you have seem them rock through the year, and duplicate,
- If they are a sporty type easily go in my fav site stub hub and get some cheap but nice seats for their fav team!
- If they are a foodie, a gift card is always a way to go it takes a minute to run into their fav food spot and grab one!
2. Be Resourceful: You don’t always have to spend a lot of money on gifts because 9/10 the person your getting a gift for is probably going to get a b- day gift as well. Head out to Tj- Maxx or Marshalls they have some of your fav brands the low!
Happy Holidays & Happy Shopping!
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram @PersiaNicole