We all like to joke around with our co-workers but the question is when does the joke turn into harassment? Before you know it that joke or comment you made has you meeting with Human Resources. How can you determine if what you thought was innocent is really sexual harassment. Check out these tips on preventing sexual harassment.
- define sexual harassment
- state in no uncertain terms that you will not tolerate sexual harassment
- state that you will discipline or fire any wrongdoers
- set out a clear procedure for filing sexual harassment complaints
- state that you will investigate fully any complaint that you receive, and
- state that you will not tolerate retaliation against anyone who complains about sexual harassment.
It’s more information right here to help you understand fully how to prevent sexual harassment.