Driver wanted! (East Baltimore)
We are looking for a responsible driver to transport patients for a Physical Therapy office. Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm. Must have your own vehicle!
Order Takers (Baltimore)
Seeking order takers for Baltimore office. Several open positions. Looking to fill positions within next two weeks. Manager will be interviwing candidates. Experience in customer service is a plus, will train those who we feel can get the job done. Pay is weekly. Call in to set up an appointment 443 824 2012
Warehouse night shift selector (Glen Burnie,Md.)
Warehouse night shift selector must have warehouse experience,forklift and electric pallet jack experience a must.Candidate must pass a drug screening and criminal background check.Please apply in person at H & M Wagner & sons 7204 May Wagner lane,Glen Burnie,Md.21061 Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm.Any questions please call 410-766-1150 ext.325
Detailer (East Baltimore)
Baltimore’s leading Limousine Company has immediate openings for Detailers. Applicants must be 23 years of age or older, have a driver’s license, have a valid physical, and be able to pass drug screening. Detailers often move cars around the lot, in and out of the garage or deliver them to dealerships. American Limousines, Inc. Employers expect applicants to be able to follow directions and have basic knowledge of cars and car parts, as well as tools and other equipment.
• Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties
• Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
• Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine
• Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
• Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
• Applies re-vitalizer and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components
• Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime
• Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of
• Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material. Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of
touchup paint. Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition. (Rarely)
• Car detailers work inside and outside and often have long shifts that may include weekends and holidays.
• They spend most of the day standing, bending and moving or carrying equipment and supplies.
• They may check engines, replace small parts and restore vehicles as much as possible to factory specifications.
• Detailers typically work around strong cleaning chemicals and may be inside cars during intense heat or bitter cold.
• Being physically fit is considered an asset in this line of work.
We invite you to apply on-line where you may download an application and fax (410-522-0403) it to our office or please come in person Monday, Wednesday or Friday, between 10 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
The web site is http://www.Amerlimo.com and the address is 4401 E. Fairmont Ave., Baltimore, MD 21224.