Falling asleep at the cubicle? I found some tips online (of course) that will help you stay awake and in shape while you’re faxing and typing memos! (Tips contributed by About.com)
- Sit on an exercise ball instead of a chair. This will strengthen your abs and back and you’ll work on your posture without even trying.
- Set an alarm to go off every hour to remind you to stand up and move around. Even if you just swing your arms or take a deep breath, you’ll feel more alert.
- Use the restroom on another floor and take the stairs
- Use a pedometer and keep track of how many steps you take. Aim for 6,000 to 10,000 steps a day.
- Leave something important in your car (your lunch, your briefcase, etc.) so you have to run out to get it (and take the stairs)
- Deliver documents or messages to co-workers in person rather than by email
- Go to the mall for lunch and park on the opposite end of the food court. Don’t forget to buy something healthy.
- Get a headset for your phone so you can move around while you talk.
DC Young Fly’s Girlfriend & Mother Of His Children, Jacky Oh, Passes Away During Surgery
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
Baltimore Ranked 8th Worst City To Raise A Family
Singer DaniLeigh Hit With DUI Charge, Victim Suffers Spine Injury After Being Dragged On Moped
Fetty Wap Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail
Baltimore Restaurant Closed Over Rodent Infestation
Blueface Arrested In Vegas For Alleged Involvement In Robbery