No joke, but Remy Ma‘s stock just went ‘All The Way Up’. Congratulations are in order, as we can officially announce he multi-million dollar deal that Remy Ma has landed on Columbia Records. With the premiere of ‘Love & Hip Hop New York’ in which the femcee stars in, the news couldn’t have came at a better time.
No specific details about her deal have been released, but we can say that an album is on the way.
I hope I don’t get in too much trouble but she does have a song with Chris Brown on the way and a song with Lil Kim. Without saying too much, get ready for some fire. And don’t be surprised if you hear a song with Remy and her ex ‘Love & Hip Hop’ co-star, Cardi B.
3. She’s surrounded by a few male bosses that want to see her go all the way up, and stay there.
3 of 9
4. She’s overcome traumatic experiences like a miscarriage and still walks around with joy and grace.
4 of 9
5. This photo speaks for itself. #BlackWomenThrowDown
5 of 9
6. Her kids are priority number one.
6 of 9
7. She fights and makes up with her brother.
7 of 9
8. Body-hugging Fashion Nova dresses are a must have.
8 of 9
9. She wanted her happily ever after and got it.
9 of 9
Continue reading Remy Ma Lands Multi-Million Dollar Label Deal
Ten Photos That Prove Remy Ma Is Every Woman
Remy Ma may be one of the hottest artist in the game right now, but sometimes we forget that stars are just like us.
After spending six and a half years in prison, Rem dedicated her time to be the best mother, wife and emcee she could be — and needless to say, she’s excelling at all of those things.
From cooking large meals for the entire family to switching up her hairstyles to match her personality, check out these photos that prove Remy is just like every woman.
*cues Whitney Houston’s “I’m Every Woman*