Diamond and Silk are baaaaaaack!
Foolishly standing behind an image of the iconic rapper and holding a bag of M&Ms, the two invoked every negative stereotype about Black women one can imagine.
Eye-rolling and screaming, the two went in: “Yo! I don’t care if you’re name Eminem, Butter Cup, Peanut, Slim Jim or Curtain Shade, when you come for the Donald, we will be coming for you!”
The duo continued telling the Detroit rapper to stop whining and show the President some respect.
“Trump’s your President! He’s he’s he’s he’s the President! Trump’s your President! He’s he’s he’s he’s the President…Get over it! Stop crying like a baby and a little b—h! You mad you mad that Hillary lost! Diamond and Silk been trying to tell you Trump’s the boss! He’s a baller, a shot caller.”
A mess! But this is to be expected from these two.
Just over the summer, the duo went on Fox News defending Trump after he said there were some “very fine” white supremacists” and that the violence in Charlottesville was caused by “both sides.”
“It can’t be one-sided. All of them was wrong for doing what they was doing.” Silk told Fox News anchors earlier this week.
“We have to live in this country together,” Diamond said. “People’s freedom of speech have to be protected because it’s protected by the first amendment. So we can’t look at one side, we have to look at all sides cause all of them created violence.”
She added: “I didn’t like the white nationalists, the KKK, the neo-Nazis, David Duke, but I also didn’t like Black Lives Matter and Antifa.”
Sigh. What people will do and say for money and fame.
We’re pretty sure that Em is not pressed about Diamond and Silk and their shenanigans—and neither are we.
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel MacronSource: 1 of 16
2. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource: 2 of 16
3. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and RihannaSource: 6 of 16
7. French President Emmanuel Macron and RihannaSource: 7 of 16
8. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President MacronSource: 8 of 16
9. Rihanna with French pressSource: 9 of 16
10. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard UniversitySource: 10 of 16
11. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Rihanna Is Good With KidsSource: 12 of 16
13. She Shows All Kids LoveSource: 13 of 16
14. Rihanna Plays With Ashad KhaledSource: 14 of 16
15. Rihanna For 2020Source: 15 of 16
16. Rihanna For PresidentSource: 16 of 16
Girl Bye! Diamond And Silk Create Rap Video Slamming Eminem’s Trump Freestyle was originally published on hellobeautiful.com