Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a recent Facebook video Lahren goes on a rant and says, “We are one step closer to sending the unaffordable care act to the sewer with the rest of the swamp rats. To the bleeding heart Democrats trying to pass this off as a death sentence to Americans, give it a rest. You’re full of crap. And enough with the fake numbers—22 million people aren’t losing healthcare. Actually, millions of people will be able to choose if they want it instead of the almighty Democrats force feeding it to us by government mandate.”
According to Complex, Lahren might have some negative things to say about Obamacare, but she was one of the many that benefited from it.
Children are allowed to stay under their parents health insurance until the age of 26 according to Obamacare and during a debate with Chelsea Handler she said, “Luckily, I am 24, so I am still on my parents’ plan.”
Twitter never forgets and had a couple things to say about Lahren about being on the healthcare she continues to slam.
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…10 of 10
Tomi Lahren Slams Obamacare, But Admits She’s On It [VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com