10 Reasons Why We’ll Always Be Thankful For First Lady Michelle Obama
1. Amazing SpeechesSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Flawless FashionsSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Health InitiativesSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Her Cool FriendsSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Black Girl MagicSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Magazine Covers6 of 10
7. Supporting BarackSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Mom GoalsSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Memorable TV AppearancesSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. IconicSource:Getty 10 of 10
Michelle Obama seems to be everyone’s favorite these days and for good reason. There have been talks and even hopes of her possibly following in the footsteps of her hubby and running for president one day. So is the First Lady really ready to fill those shoes? Details below:
Michelle Obama already has a head start if she decides to take a run for the presidency after four years of Trump.
Apparently there are three brand new Federal Election Commission filings for organizations committed specifically to funding Michelle Obama’s Presidential campaign…if she actually decides to run.
As Michelle herself said back in March at South by Southwest…she’s got no plans of running for any office.
“No, nope, not going to do it.”
But just in case you thought she might be playing a little coy with her answers to throw people off her plans…her hubby, President Barack Obama, reiterated what she had to say in his brand new Rolling Stone interview.
“Michelle will never run for office.”