Back in August, the NBA star participated in a game at the Shepherd of the Hills church in Porter Ranch, California and reportedly became irate after getting fouled by a man named Luis Solis. According to reports, Solis claims he was playing against the Lakers star on August 18th when Young became “enraged” after he thought Solis fouled him. He added that the Lakers star flipped out and beat him down to the ground.
According to the court docs, at that point a bunch of Nick’s teammates jumped in and began to kick him while he was down. Solis has not filed a police report but he’s still deciding whether or not it’s the right move to make. He says that due to the Young incident, he’s suffered serious, major injuries including a concussion.
Luis Solis is suing Nick Young for unspecified damages.
- Watch DMX Wild Out On Stage About Penis
- Ex-Friend Threatens To Expose Gucci Mane’s Alleged Gay Secrets
- Tiny Caught Dancing T.I.’s Enemy, Floyd Mayweather [VIDEO]
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
K. Michelle, Mya, & Nick Young Turn Up At Toxic Day Party (PHOTOS)
1. Angell Conwell Celebrating Her Birthday Right.1 of 10
2. Partying Hard At ToXic Day Party.2 of 10
3. Melissa Braden Puckers Up.3 of 10
4. K. Michelle Having A Good Time With Friends.4 of 10
5. Dancing & Popping Bottles.5 of 10
6. Daniel "Boobie" Gibson Posted At The Party.6 of 10
7. Nick Young Flying Solo.7 of 10
8. Mya & Jay Murphy8 of 10
9. Mya Snapping A Pic With The Birthday Girl.9 of 10
10. Flawless10 of 10
Nick Young Slapped With Lawsuit For Beating Someone Down At Church was originally published on globalgrind.com