All The Ways Blac Chyna Won In 2016
1. After the baby news, even Kim had to wave her white flag.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. And she’s out here looking like this…Source:Instagram 2 of 10
3. As her booty does this…Source:Instagram 3 of 10
4. She’ll soon be the first Blac Kardashian.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. So of course she had to trademark the name, Angela Kardashian.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. And on another note, dropped this nude selfie. Her body? Bananas.Source:Instagram 6 of 10
7. Hair. A Blac Chyna signature. She slays every color there is.Source:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Cheek piercings are a Chyna signature too. She pulls them off like only she can.Source:Instagram 8 of 10
9. She wears a weave, but don’t be fooled, she’s got a ton of natural hair on her head. #Winning.Source:Instagram 9 of 10
10. But how Blac Chyna really wins? She’s a fantastic mom to her son King Cairo.Source:Instagram 10 of 10
After Rob called Toni a “loose cannon” on his reality show Rob & Chyna, she took to Instagram to curse him out, claiming the Kardashians are the real loose cannons who “dogged” her kid out. But in a recent interview, she says she loves her daughter’s fiancé, although she has absolutely no problem letting him or anyone else have it. Clearly.
Tokyo Toni told Fox 29 Philly, “I love Rob to pieces, me and Rob talk on the phone for hours. I let Rob have it sometimes, it’s a every day relationship just like anybody else. I love Rob with all my heart and I hope they hurry up and tie this knot.”
She’s also cleared up any rumors that she and Kris Jenner feuded in the delivery room during their granddaughter Dream Kardashian’s birth. They just don’t know how to stop telling those lies,” she said. “Untrue, it was a very beautiful moment.”
TSR STAFF: Thembi So. @ThembiTV_ on Instagram & Twitter _____________________________________ #RobKardashian and #BlacChyna's baby girl Dream is finally here, and E! put out an exclusive preview that unfolds everything that went down leading up to her arrival. _____________________________________ We previously reported that Chyna and Rob would be receiving some serious coins if they decided to go forward with the baby special, so it's safe to say that they're ready for a major pay day–if they haven't received it already. _____________________________________ In the promo, you can see that #KrisJenner, and Chyna's mom #TokyoToni may have had some tension at the time. _____________________________________ "Sometimes you intimidate people," Chyna told her mom. _____________________________________ "I go off when it's deserved. If you not acting accordingly, imma handle you!" Miss Tokyo responded. Oop!–Watch the full video at theshaderoom.com (Link in bio)
- Reginae Carter Is Joining A Major Reality TV Franchise
- Ex-Friend Threatens To Expose Gucci Mane’s Alleged Gay Secrets
- 5 Celeb Couples Who Will Get You Ready For Cuffing Season
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!