Loni Love is extending an olive branch to Tamar Braxton. The comedian and The Real talk show host jumped on social media this week to let her former co-host know she misses her and would like to patch things up.
“Still love @TamarBraxtonHer,” she wrote on Twitter. Adding the hashtags #truth, #thinkinaboutyou, #happythanksgiving, #Iainttooproud, and #MommaLovesaysHi.
The tweet comes after a tumultuous year between Tamar and the cast/crew of the daytime talk show since she was let go back in May. While the reason for her departure varies based on who you ask, the overall idea is that producers felt she wasn’t a good fit for the show —which was partially produced by her husband, Vince Herbert.
Since then, Braxton has publicly acknowledged her disdain for the four remaining hosts including Jeanine Mai, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Adrienne Bailon and Love. More recently, she allegedly cut ties with friends —Monica Brown, Toya Wright, and Tameka “Tony” Harris— for appearing and/or encouraging those on the show.
As reported by the Inquisitr: Love’s Thanksgiving tweet for Tamar came just weeks after the comedian admitted on the social media site that she would welcome Braxton back to “The Real” if she ever decided to head back to the daytime talk show as a guest. Loni made the Tamar admission on Twitter on October 30 after a fan asked if she would like to see Braxton, who appeared on the first two seasons of the Fox series as a co-host… return. “Will [you] have @TamarBraxtonHer as a guest of the @TheRealDaytime?” Twitter user @JMayday31 asked Love on the 140-character site in late October, to which Love somewhat surprisingly replied to the fan, “For me… She is always welcome.”
No response from Tamar yet but with the year ending, it would be nice to close things out on a positive note. Now if that’s going to translate to her getting her job back.. that we don’t know.
- Reginae Carter Is Joining A Major Reality TV Franchise
- Ex-Friend Threatens To Expose Gucci Mane’s Alleged Gay Secrets
- 5 Celeb Couples Who Will Get You Ready For Cuffing Season
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
10 TV Shows That Need To Make A Comeback
1. The Wire (2002-2008)Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Friends (1994-2004)Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996)Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Moesha (1996-2001)Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Martin (1992-1997)5 of 10
6. Dawson’s Creek (1998-2003)Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Buffy The Vampire Slayer (1997-2003)Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Taina (2001-2002)Source:Instagram 8 of 10
9. Sex and the City (1998-2004)9 of 10
10. ’90s Cartoons (1990-1999)Source:Instagram 10 of 10