Singer Omarion is back from his brief musical hiatus with his new track ‘It’s Whatever.’
The ‘B2K’ alum, who was at the top of the charts just two years ago with is hit song ‘Posed to be,’ is hoping to blaze the music scene again with this new record.
Well, the new song has definitely caught the attention of his fans and his ex, former ‘Love & Hip Hop Star’ Apryl Jones, who is mother to his two kids.
The artist alludes to his relationship with these lines:
“I’ve been only single four months. I’m just tryna get my swag back. Probably try to catch a few kids. It’s like I never left, I’m right back. Torn apart, catch me, I’m on the run. Told my BM she can have that. Put that on my daughter and my son. Every night I’m having flashbacks.”
“I must did it to myself. Look unfamiliar to myself. You don’t remember what you did. I can do that all by myself. I had to put this shit on record. I’m probably better by myself. I had to put this shit on record, just so you could get a message.”
Apryl took to twitter to vent her frustration about lyrics that seem to be aimed towards her:
- Prince’s Estate Claps Back At Jay Z
- Countess Vaughn Proudly Reveals Her Real Hair On Instagram
- Apollo Nida Got Engaged In Jail & His New Fiancée Will Be On ‘RHOA’
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Pick a Side: Couples Who Play With Our Emotions
1. Beyoncé and Jay ZSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Kourtney Kardashian and Justin BieberSource:Instagram 2 of 9
3. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Diddy and CassieSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Kylie Jenner and TygaSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Jhene Aiko and Big SeanSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Blac Chyna and Rob KardashianSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Rihanna and DrakeSource:Splash 9 of 9