It feels so good to see Boosie in good health and also in good spirits. Check out his recent interview where he speaks on beating cancer and so much more up top!
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrong
1 of 11
2. Pink sneaks in honor of all the Pink Warriors who have survived, still fighting and loss the fight to breast cancer. Sending support, love and prayers for all of you. #QPinkFriday #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #PinkWarriors
2 of 11
3. @urbaninformer #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #painttheTownPink #breastcancer
3 of 11
4. #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #paintthetownpink #breastcancer @92q
4 of 11
5 of 11
6. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #Qpinkfridays
6 of 11
7. #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH @truthoutfitters a portion of proceeds go to Susan G Komem
7 of 11
8. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11. Support the cause #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH
11 of 11