Birdman sure knows how to capitalize off a weird situation.
After storming out of the studio with his crew, the internet had their latest meme template. As Twitter began to bust at the seams with jokes, Birdman apologized and offered to come back for a proper interview. His request was turned down, but he did make some merch from the ordeal.
Available at Cash Money’s online store are three new articles of clothing, including t-shirts and hoodies that say “Put some respek on my name” and “Got no more talkin’.” The T-shirts are pretty affordable at just $30 and the hoodies will run you $55.
We just wish there was a t-shirt that said, “Are y’all finished or are y’all done?”
You can cop your Birdman “Respek” merch here.
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.Source: 11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.13 of 13
Birdman Is Selling “Put Some Respek On My Name” Shirts was originally published on globalgrind.com