It’s been nine weeks since The People v. O.J. Simpson first rattled American Crime TV lovers and tonight, we’re all tuning into the 10th and final episode of the suspenseful miniseries.
Back in ’94, many of us were too young to understand the impact of O.J. and his murder trial on the media and racial tensions in America, but FX has done a great job at painting the picture and retelling the story. The circumstances are horrible, but we have to admit, the narrative has been incredible and unbelievable to watch.
We’re not totally sure what’s in store for the big finale, but obviously, O.J. is found “Not Guilty” in his murder trial, although he was ordered to pay upwards of $33 million in the civil suit that followed. After you tune into the last episode of the series (tonight at 10 p.m. EST on FX), check out some interesting facts you probably didn’t know about Nicole Brown, O.J. Simpson, and the murder trial below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.'s mistress.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole's casket.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. The glove didn't fit because...Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino's pizza sales.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.'s "Not Guilty" verdict.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. In The Bronco...Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian's bedroom.Source:Getty 11 of 11
11 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial was originally published on globalgrind.com