Do you have the winter blues so hard that you thought you were crippin’?
Instead of resorting to gang violence this season, get into a little trouble with your wallet. Add the serenity and calmness of the color blue to your wardrobe for less than $150.
You’ve never experience the blues like this before
- Chi Mihara Ankle Boots
- Laundry By Design Faux Fur Vest
- Oscar De La Renta Carved Ring
- Eliza J Faux Fur Coat
- Lorenza Antoniazzi Wool Cap
- ‘Tour’ Hunter Boots
- Leith Tie Back Jumpsuit
- Halston Heritage Gown
- Juliet & Company Cerise Earrings
- Fitbit Charge HR
- a. Shoptiques Navy Trench
- b. Essie ‘After School Boy Blazer’ Nail Polish
- c. Your Fireside of the Story Navy Cardigan
- d. Burberry ‘Thomas Bear’ Bag Charm
Keep up with Tiffany of The Werk! Place on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Get The Look: Fight the Winter Blues for Less Than $150 was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
DC Young Fly’s Girlfriend & Mother Of His Children, Jacky Oh, Passes Away During Surgery
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Baltimore Ranked 8th Worst City To Raise A Family
Singer DaniLeigh Hit With DUI Charge, Victim Suffers Spine Injury After Being Dragged On Moped
Fetty Wap Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail
Ja Morant Cryptic Messages Leaves Fans Concerned "Bye"
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
SZA On Getting A BBL: ‘I Always Wanted A Really Fat A** With Less Gym Time’