Chris Brown might have been on a roller coaster in his love life over the years, but it doesn’t mean he holds any resentment towards his ex’s.
While many were ready to speculate that Breezy may have another case of wanting his old thing back, it turns out that he just simply loves the song.
“That song hot,” he exclaims to the overseas host, before going on to explain that RiRi, despite being an ex, is “always gone be the homie.”
He also explains that the two have known each other since he was 14 years old, so their lengthy history overweighs any possible unresolved issues between them.
Breezy also fired back after a clip of the video was posted on Baller Alert, making it known that he is working on himself, and focusing on the number one lady in his life – his daughter Royalty.
We’re glad that Chris can keep a solid friendship with Rihanna after all the two have been through together.
SOURCE: Baller Alert | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 11
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 11
3. Community Service3 of 11
4. Tour Documentary4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 11
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 11
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 11
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption11 of 11
Chris Brown Tells Tim Westwood That Rihanna Will Always “Be The Homie” was originally published on globalgrind.com