Chris Brown might have been on a roller coaster in his love life over the years, but it doesn’t mean he holds any resentment towards his ex’s.
While many were ready to speculate that Breezy may have another case of wanting his old thing back, it turns out that he just simply loves the song.
“That song hot,” he exclaims to the overseas host, before going on to explain that RiRi, despite being an ex, is “always gone be the homie.”
He also explains that the two have known each other since he was 14 years old, so their lengthy history overweighs any possible unresolved issues between them.
Breezy also fired back after a clip of the video was posted on Baller Alert, making it known that he is working on himself, and focusing on the number one lady in his life – his daughter Royalty.
We’re glad that Chris can keep a solid friendship with Rihanna after all the two have been through together.
SOURCE: Baller Alert | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 12
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 12
3. Community Service3 of 12
4. Tour Documentary4 of 12
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 12
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 12
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 12
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 12
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 12
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 12
11. Thinks Songwriters Want To Be Artists11 of 12
12. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption12 of 12
Chris Brown Tells Tim Westwood That Rihanna Will Always “Be The Homie” was originally published on globalgrind.com