The number one thing people complain about is their battery life, especially on the iPhone. But turns out it’s one app that’s sucking your phone dry. Facebook! Yup, the social network app is the No. 1 app that kills your battery. Listen to the audio player to hear why. Plus, get more awesome tech news about the Apple Watch 2, wireless charging, and more in the latest edition of Techie Tuesday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Get the latest on tech, gadgets, and apps here and listen to Techie Tuesday on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”!
RELATED: Is Jay Z Quietly Supportive Of Kanye West Leaving Tidal? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Why Students Might Start Using Tidal [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Are Beyonce And Jay Z Fighting Over Tidal? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Celebrities Wearing The Apple Watch
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Kanye West rocks a gold apple watch during a halftime performance.
1 of 7
2. Chella for Drake.
2 of 7
3. Anna Wintour sits front row with the Apple Watch on her wrist.
3 of 7
4. Later, she rocks the Apple Watch to London Fashion Week.
4 of 7
5. Nick Jonas sports the Apple Watch while out and about in NYC.
5 of 7
6. Karlie Kloss has some fun with the paparazzi while wearing the Apple Watch.
6 of 7
7. Rumer Willis accessorizes all black with the Apple Watch.
7 of 7