The sad reality is the majority of us women have been the side chick at one point in our life or another. Knowingly or unknowingly, we have not been the only woman a man has dated at one time. With that being said, there are two types of women: a woman who has been lied to by her lover and is totally oblivious that he has a secret life and a woman (I use that word lightly) who knowingly infiltrates a relationship and plays her position as the side piece. Either way, we can relate.
But if you have an inkling that something just ain’t right, here are 7 signs that you may be a side chick, courtesy of GeorgiasJuice.com:
1. Your picture is nowhere to be found on his social media pages.
2. He doesn’t invite you to his house.
3. He doesn’t introduce you to family and friends.
4. He doesn’t answer his phone after a certain time.
5. You noticed feminine decor in the background of pics he may send you.