United Career Fair
Description of event:
Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring for business development, sales, and sales management professionals across many industries. Our events are open to experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers.
Here’s How It Works:
-We welcome you with a brief networking seminar and explain how the event works.
-Each company will give a short presentation on their opportunities.
-You will meet with all of the companies that you are interested in.
Be Prepared to Make a Great Impression to Get Hired:
-Arrive at the career fair no later than 6:00 PM
-Business professional attire is required
-Bring at least 10-15 copies of your updated resume
-Have a positive attitude
-You must attend the event in order to meet directly with hiring managers and be considered for their positions
November 20, 2013
6:00 PM Sharp
Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
10207 Wincopin Circle
Columbia, MD 21044
Event is free to attend
Driving Instructors Needed (Baltimore)
BLISS Driving Academy LLC is looking for 2 driving school instructors. The requirements are as followed:
- Must be have a current license as a driving school instructor through the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle Administration
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and provide fingerprinting receipt from CJIS Central Repository
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must provide a certified driving record for the past 3 years
If qualified, please call 443-687-9867 and ask for Dawn Simmons.
Warehouse Worker (Baltimore)
Residential Cleaning (Catonsville/Ellicott City)
- No nights or weekends.
- At this time there are only PART TIME openings
- Working in Catonsville, Ellicott City & Columbia areas
- Starting at $13/hr. Paid Training, Holidays, Vacation & Sick days.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Reliable CAR everyday
- Valid Maryland license & insurance
- High attention to details
- Job references we can check
- Positive Attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Willingness to work hard in every home & be proud of the work you have done
- Must speak ENGLISH
- Able to pass a BACKGROUND check
- Experienced in RESIDENTIAL CLEANING is desirable but we will TRAIN
If interested AND meet the above requirements
Call 410-747-4001 ONLY Between the hours of 9AM to 2PM
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q