Armed Security Guard (Baltimore City)
Assured Protection is seeking armed security guards to work an apartment complex in the Baltimore City area of Maryland. Interested parties must possess a valid MSP issued Security Guard Clearance Card and a MSP issued handgun permit. You must also possess your own handgun, duty belt, body armor. We will supply uniforms. . Please fax resumes to (410) 321-6305. Once received qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Mechanic Helper (Essex, MD)
Local shop looking for a mechanics Helper-automotive knowledge a plus, self starter able to also work in team at time when needed, also have some tools . We have been in business for 25 years located just off of Eastern Blvd. in the Essex area. Mechanic should have general repair knowledge. All applicants will be considered. Apply at 545 S. Marlyn Ave. Essex, MD 21221 phone 410-574-2449 or fax 410686-5041 call first before faxing.
CDL Dump Truck Driver (Randallstown)
EXPERIENCED Dump truck driver needed, full-time. Candidates must be able to verify experience. Day and night work available.
- Weekly pay
- No DUI/DWI
- Must be able to present current driving record.
- Compensation negotiable depending on experience.
Call 443 250 5454.
Baltimore Job Fair – October 21 – FREE ADMISSION
Baltimore Career Fair
Monday, October 21, 2013
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel
101 W. Fayette Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Meet face to face with top employers from your area.
- Dress professionally and bring several copies of your resume.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your next employer!
Helpful Career Fair Tips for Job Seekers:
- Dress professionally. Please dress in business attire. This is your opportunity to make a great first impression.
- Bring several copies of your resume. Companies from a variety of industries will be there, so make sure you have different versions of your resume handy.
- Rehearse a personal introduction that allows you to sell your skills and make a good impression in a short period of time.
- Plan your visit to the Career Fair. Give yourself plenty of time to meet with the companies that are present. Allow yourself time for a busy event and possible on the spot interviews.
- Be courteous, polite and professional to everyone you meet on the day of the career fair. Follow up with every prospective employer you meet with.
Industries represented at our Career Fairs and/or Website:
Banking, Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Healthcare, Information Technology, Advertising, Public Relations, Accounting, Administrative, Construction, Consulting, Call Center, Education, Training, Electronics, Engineering, Security, Law Enforcement, Legal, Manufacturing, Light Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Computer Services, Creative, Government, Human Resources, Recruiting, Insurance, Operations, Other, Real Estate, Restaurant, Food Service, Retail, Science, Telecommunications, Logistics, Transportation, Warehouse, Marketing, Management, Hospitality, Vocational Schools, Colleges, Technical Colleges, Full Time, Part Time, Interns, and more.
Click here to register.
More jobs for you:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q