There are just a few things you can do to give back for Thanksgiving.
1. Donate canned goods to the local food drive. Most towns have a food drive for Thanksgiving. Canned goods are collected and given to needy families.
2. Donate your time. Volunteer at a homeless shelter or some charitable organization that is having a Thanksgiving dinner for those in need. Help serve the meal or help prepare it.
3. Serve a meal to family and friends. Giving doesn’t have to be just people in need. Anyone who has ever prepared a Thanksgiving meal will appreciate the effort involved in making such a feast.
4. Join 92Q Jams and DTLR stores as we collect non-perishable food items for the Bea Gaddy Family Center all this week!
5. Support Baltimore Raven’s WR LaQuan Williams next Tuesday from 6P-9P at the Downtown Cultural Center to help feed the homeless!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q