Admin Asst – Operations (Odenton, MD)
A local distribution facility is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a number of critical administrative duties.
These will include, but not be limited to:
• Tracking shipments
• Preparing inbound receiving logs
• Performing analysis and manipulation of large data sets
• Any additional tasks as instructed
• WORD proficiency at the intermediate to expert level
• EXCEL proficiency at the intermediate to expert level
• POWER POINT proficiency at the intermediate to expert level
• Excellent communications skills both written and oral
• Ability to meet key deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Two to three years of experience working within a distribution, transportation, customer service function is preferred but not required
Please send resume with cover letter and salary history to: email@example.com or fax to 443-787-0298
LOT ASSISTANT / DETAILER (White Marsh, Nottingham)
National Motors Inc a used car dealership is looking to hire a Lot Assistant / Detailer. The candidate needs to have at least 2 years of experience as a professional detailer, be able to buff the cars, be able to use a touch up paint and have a valid Driver’s License. The position is available immediately. To obtain any further information and/ or schedule an interview, please give us a call at 410-256-2400 or simply write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Relations Specialist (Towson)
Veterinary hospital seeks Client Relations Specialist with experience in customer svc that includes: greeting clients, answering phones, scheduling & record keeping. Dependability, a strong work ethic, compassion, a love of animals, & a smile required along with the ability to work weekdays and rotating Sat. Fax resume to 410-377-6742 or email email@example.com .