10 Reasons Why We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Remember when the Prez danced to Drake’s “Hotline Bling”?5 of 10
6. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source:Getty 10 of 10
The Obama’s new house is about to hurt your soul. It’s just that gorgeous. See the photos below…
We love the look of this sprawling Tudor home, but it’s going to break our hearts to see the Obamas move in when their White House run ends in January.The family will rent the 8,200-square-foot house in Washington, D.C.’s upscale Kalorama neighborhood, according to real estate agent Mark McFadden of The McFadden Group. The home is just a short distance from the White House, and its traditional interior isn’t too far off, either:
- Is Odell Beckham Dating This GQ Model Of The Year?
- Rick Ross and Martha Stewart Get A Little Too Close [VIDEO]
- Is Faith Evans Joining LHHATL?, Jay Z Sued & More
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!