New York rap veteran Talib Kweli is the latest celebrity to express his disgust with Adidas over the release of their new ‘SLAVE’ sneakers, complete with ankle shackles. Adidas recently pulled the shoe from the market but stood behind their design saying it was creative and had NOTHING to do with slavery. What do you think? If Adidas Slave sneakers were still available, would you rock the new Slave Adidas??
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- Top 5 Episodes You Will NOT See On “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” [EXCLUSIVE]
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes
- #FEEDME: Blue Ivy Makes Her Debut On Stage & Sings Surfboard! [VIDEO]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]