Source: blackCAT / Getty
As coronavirus cases continue to rise across the country, practicing social distancing by staying indoors can be tough especially if you’re an extrovert.
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join!
However, it doesn’t have to be boring with the right tunes. We compiled a playlist of 20 songs that’ll have you dancing like nobody’s watching.
See Also: 15 Hip-Hop Joints To Stream While You Get Your Self-Quarantine On
Which they aren’t, unless they’re Joe.
Remember you can always take 92Q with you wherever you go by listening live online or via our app.
Curated by Weso & @TKMInspired
1. Locked Up – Akon ft. Styles P
2. We Gon’ Make It – Jadakiss, Styles P & Eve
3. Callin’ Me – Lil Zane
4. Hands Off – Gucci Mane
5. Soul Survivor – Young Jeezy
6. Spaceship – Don Toliver feat. Sheck Wes
7. Havin My Way – Lil Skies ft. Lil Durk
8. What’s Poppin’ – Jack Harlow
9. Me & My Guitar – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
10. Lean Back – Fat Joe & The Terror Squad
11. Nothin’ – N.O.R.E
12. Back Up – Dej Loaf ft. Big Sean
13. Get Back – Ludacris
14. K Lo K – Tory Lanez ft. Fivio Foreign
15. War – Pop Smoke ft. Lil Tjay
16. Lo Mein – Lil Uzi Vert
17. For A Fact – SimxSantana Feat. King Von
18. By Any Means – G. Herbo ft 21 Savage
19. Cross the Border – Philly’s Most Wanted