The 2019 NBA Finals wrapped up Thursday night with Toronto walking away with the big trophy, but we’re more focused on what the men have been wearing as they arrive to the stadium pre-game this season.
From tailored suits and fedoras, to a casual slay, the men of the NBA are taking chances in more places than just the hardwood.
Take a look at some of the looks that made us clap and cringe throughout the last six games.
Ball Too Hard, Drip So Sick: Here’s All The Fashion From The 2019 NBA Finals was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Golden State Warriors
Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, DeMarcus Cousins and Kevon Looney.
2. Toronto Raptors
Kawhi Leonard, Kyle Lowry, Pascal Siakam and Danny Green.
3. Steph Curry – Golden State Warriors
4. Serge Ibaka – Toronto Raptors
5. DeMarcus Cousins – Golden State Warriors
6. Serge Ibaka – Toronto Raptors
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Danny Green – Toronto Raptors
9. Golden State Warriors
Klay Thompson, Steph Curry, Quinn Cook and DeMarcus Cousins.
10. Fred VanVleet – Toronto Raptors
11. Kevin Durant- Golden State Warriors
12. Toronto Raptors
Serge Ibaka, Kawhi Leonard, Pascal Siakam and Fred Van Vleet.
13. Quinn Cook – Golden State Warriors
14. Toronto Raptors
Pascal Siakam, Kawhi Leonard, Fred VanVleet and Danny Green.
15. Draymond Green – Golden State Warriors
16. Toronto Raptors
Danny Green and Jodie Meeks.
17. Golden State Warriors
18. Toronto Raptors
Kawhi Leonard, Chris Boucher and Norman Powell.