Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chance The Rapper Joins The Backstreet Boys In Super Bowl Ad Teaser
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Future Releases His Allegedly Final Album on Epic, ‘The WIZRD’ [Listen]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Dave Chappelle Reveals R. Kelly And Goons Approached Him Over Video
- Man Gets 20 Years For Killing Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter
- Cardi Goes Pop…Will Be Featured in Pepsi Commercial During Super Bowl
- Man Proposes to Girlfriend Accused of Stabbing Him 13 Times
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- Everything You Need To Know About Survivor Soul Stroll 2019