Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michael Jordan donated $2 Million to Hurricane Florence Relief
- Quick Silva’s Vitamin of the Day: Trust the Process
- Superbowl Halftime Show Will Reportedly Feature Maroon 5
- Witch Hazel Benefits- Why Should You Use It
- Machine Gun Kelly Gets Punched At His Concert [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Porsha Williams Reveals That She’s Pregnant! [PHOTOS]
- Woodlawn Hotel Fire Leaves Woman In Critical Condition
- Two Women Facing Felony Charges For Selling Weed Edibles At Church
- Wiz Khalifa ft. Lil Skies “Fr Fr,” Jaden Smith “The Passion” & More | Daily Visuals