19 Glorious Common Quotes To Live By
1. “Inside is where the fight lay/ And everything a nigga do may not be what he might say.” [“Be (Intro)”]1 of 18
2. “Never looking back or too far in front of me/ The present is a gift and I just want to be.” [“Be (Intro)”]2 of 18
3. “Close my eyes to see things in front of me/ I’m gone now, imagine what I’m gonna be.” [“Blue Sky”]Source:Instagram 3 of 18
4. “Everyday women and men become legends.” [“Glory”]4 of 18
5. “Hunger in they eyes is what seems to feed me.” [“The People”]5 of 18
6. “Nobody believe, until I believe me.” [“The People”]6 of 18
7. “I watched ‘Crash’ and realize that we all survivors/ No religion or race could ever describe us. [“Forever Begins”]7 of 18
8. “Dealt a bad hand, but I played my cards right.” [“Play your Cards Right”]Source:Instagram 8 of 18
9. “They say ‘life is a game,’ so I play hard.” [“They Say”]9 of 18
10. “Playing on a field of hard times/ These struggles like the yard line/ that I gain from/ Nowhere is where I came from.” [“Any Given Sunday”]10 of 18
11. “By the foes I was told, either focus or fold.” [“The Corner”]11 of 18
12. “How could I ever let your words affect me?” [“Get Em High”]12 of 18
13. “It’s the games nature/ When you’re glowin’ some will love and some will hate ya.” [“Real People”]13 of 18
14. “I’m trapped in myself/ See what happens with wealth/ At times you can lose yourself/ During the sunniest of days many superstars melt.” [“Any Given Sunday”]14 of 18
15. “Life is an obstacle/ As I maneuver through the manure I try to be responsible. [“Book of Life”]15 of 18
16. “In relationships, I stand my ground. For example, I like to go to church on New Year’s Eve—to spend that time with God. My ex would always want me to go somewhere with her instead, and when I did, I’d regret it. Now I’ll just say to a woman I’m dating, ‘I’m going to church—and I’ll meet you right after.’” [Interview, Oprah]16 of 18
17. “Nobody wants to live in a sad state in their lives and you can create your own dreams and your own happiness if you just work towards it and believe in it and make those choices that lead towards that.” [Interview, Ebony]17 of 18
The Reed for Hope Foundation (RFHF) is partnering with the AIDS Healthcare Foundation for the ‘Keep The Promise” concert to be held this Wednesday in Hollywood.
In celebration of Worlds Aids Day on December 1st, the winner of the slam will win a talent consultation with key members of the Love Healthy Slam committee.
You can find out more about the competition from Common below:
Robi Reed, RFHF founder and leading casting director, Robi Reed will present this years Sunshine Award to Common, lauding his contributions to humanity and his mission to change communities and promote positivity. Common is joining an elite cohort of other winners including Magic Johnson, Judge Greg Mathis and Jamie Foxx.
- Watch DMX Wild Out On Stage About Penis
- Ex-Friend Threatens To Expose Gucci Mane’s Alleged Gay Secrets
- Blac Chyna’s Post-Baby Body is CRAZY
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!