FLOTUS Then & Now: Michelle Obama Looks Better Than Ever!
1. Michelle Obama in 2008Source:Yoon S. Byun/The Boston Globe via Getty Images 1 of 20
2. Michelle Obama in 2008Source:Jeff Haynes/Getty Images 2 of 20
3. Michelle Obama in 2009Source:Ron Sachs-Pool via Getty Images 3 of 20
4. Michelle Obama in 2009Source:Dan Kitwood/Getty Images 4 of 20
5. Michelle Obama in 2009Source:Universal History Archive/UIG via Getty Images 5 of 20
6. Michelle Obama in 2009Source:Stephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 6 of 20
7. Michelle Obama in 2009Source:Stephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 7 of 20
8. Michelle Obama in 2010Source:Stephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 8 of 20
9. Michelle Obama in 2010Source:Stephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 9 of 20
10. Michelle Obama in 2010Source:Stephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 10 of 20
11. Michelle Obama in 2011Source:Joshua Roberts-Pool/Getty Images 11 of 20
12. Michelle Obama in 2011Source:Stephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 12 of 20
13. Michelle Obama in 2011Source:tephen J. Boitano/LightRocket via Getty Images 13 of 20
14. Michelle Obama in 2013Source:JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images 14 of 20
15. Michelle Obama in 2014Source:Alex Wong/Getty Images 15 of 20
16. Michelle Obama in 2014Source:Paul Morigi/WireImage 16 of 20
17. Michelle Obama in 2015Source:Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Glamour 17 of 20
18. Michelle Obama in 2016Source:Tim Rooke - Pool /Getty Images 18 of 20
19. Michelle Obama in 2016Source:Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images 19 of 20
20. Michelle Obama in 2016Source:Alex Wong/Getty Images 20 of 20
Two West Virginia officials have come under fire for making racist remarks about First Lady Michelle Obama with one losing her job as a result, the Charleston Gazette-Mail.
Pamela Taylor, the director at the non-profit Clay County Development Corporation in Clay, West Virginia, recently wrote on her Facebook page,“It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House,” she said about Melania Trump.
‘I’m tired of seeing an ape in heels,” Taylor described the current Black First Lady.
Soon after, the city’s mayor Beverly Whaling co-signed on the racist sentiments, saying that Taylor’s post “Just made my day.”
Taylor has since deleted the post and apologized, but she and other county workers claim they have received death threats—threats haven’t been officially reported the local police department. Taylor has also argued that the incident had been turned into a “hate crime against” her.
But don’t worry: An online petition signed by more than 9,000 people called for both Taylor and Whaling to be fired and on Monday, Taylor was eventually given a pink slip.
Joe Murphy, vice chairman of the Clay Democratic Executive Committee, said he was disappointed when he heard about the post and stressed that Mrs. Obama is one of the most graceful and articulate first ladies in American history, the Gazette-Mail noted.
“While we respect Ms. Taylor’s right to free speech, we strongly oppose any form of racism or hate speech,” Murphy said. “We fully support our president and the first lady.”
One of these days, folks are gonna learn that there are serious consequences for speaking sideways about FLOTUS.
- Prince’s Estate Claps Back At Jay Z
- Countess Vaughn Proudly Reveals Her Real Hair On Instagram
- Apollo Nida Got Engaged In Jail & His New Fiancée Will Be On ‘RHOA’
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
These Joe Biden Memes Are Helping Us Cope With The Election Results
1.Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2.Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7.Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8.Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9.9 of 9