The real Slim Shady is back.
Eminem nearly broke the internet on Wednesday by surprising fans with an 8-minute long new track entitled “Campaign Speech.” In the song, Marshall throws shots at Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his supporters, along with some deep rhymes about Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman, Dylann Roof and more.
The return of Marshall Mathers mixed with a diss at Trump is a social media treat. Here’s what Twitter thought of Eminem’s “Campaign Speech”:
The rapper also teased that he has a new album in the works:
Check out the “Campaign Speech” freestyle above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem – fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the “Sing For the Moment” video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn’t rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem’s durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15