Supervisor gettin’ on ya’ nerves? Need to make some career changes? Here you go:
Packaging and Production Line (Arundel Mills)
Pay rates of $9 to $10/hr.
Must have own transportation to work
Must have previous factory, packing, or warehouse experience
All positions require a criminal background check and drug screen
APPLY in PERSON from 9am to 12pm:
7400 Ritchie Hwy.
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Now Hiring Ramp Agents!! (BWI – Thurgood Marshall Airport)
Please clickASIG – Employment and complete an application in it’s entirety. Due to a high volume of applicants, no phone calls or e-mails please.
ASIG is currently searching for dedicated, hard-working, punctual and flexible individuals looking to get their foot in the door to a fantastic career in Aviation! Join Aircraft Service International Group’s Ground Service team at the BWI Airport!
- Are you punctual and value being on time to work?
- Do you prefer physical labor to a general desk job?
- Do you love the outdoors?
- Do you want to find a rewarding career with great growth potential?
- Are you someone who loves the idea of working with airplanes everyday?
- Are you looking for a job with more responsibility that makes a difference?
If you answered yes to any or ALL of these questions, than this position may be for you!
– Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record within the last 3 years (no DUIs, suspension, more than 2 moving violations serious charges)
– Be able to pass a drug test, background check and fingerprinting
– Be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
– Responsible for loading and unloading baggage/cargo
– Chock aircraft
– Connect electrical power unit to aircraft
– Position passenger stairs/Jetway to aircraft
– Replenish water supply and service lavatories
– Connect tow bar and tug for push back or towing aircraft
– Provide airstart and air-conditioning
– Operate headset/radio to provide communication between ground crew, flight crew, and tower
– Clean line equipment and ramp areas
– Provide additional service as required
– Know and comply with all safety procedures
– Check-in baggage when required
– Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standard
High School Diploma or GED
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are a drug-free workplace and drug testing will be required
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Hunt Valley/Cockeysville, MD)
– VERY DETAIL ORIENTED
– Ability to multitask
– Friendly demeanor, pleasant phone voice, and outgoing personality
– Microsoft Experience – Office, Outlook, Excel
– Excellent communication skills
*Knowledge of QuickBooks and ACT helpful but not required.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Answering multi-line telephone system, handling small orders, setting up freight shipments, and other duties.
For the right person, this position could lead to a promotion to Sales Administrator. Those duties will include, but are not limited to, assisting Sales Representatives, generating Purchase Orders, Invoices, freight quotes and other duties.
Some college preferred but not required if extremely professional, tactful and smart. ONLY SERIOUS and VERY DETAIL ORIENTED people should apply. Please do not apply if you do not have experience working in an office environment.
Hourly rate $12.00 to start with increases as experience level increases.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00-5:00
Company offers paid vacation and employer contribution health insurance.
Fax resume to 410-825-5050 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** CHECK OUT THE LATE SHOW W/DJ ANGELBABY M-F 2A-6A & ON INSTAGRAM @DJANGELBABY***
*** CHECK OUT THE RAP ATTACK CREW SUN’S 7PM & ON TWITTER @AJSHOWTIME & @DJ_ANGELBABY***