We currently have an openings for Substitute Security Guards. With Supervision, provides security, law enforcement, and fire watch services to students, employees, and the facilities of the School.
1. Approaches persons to investigate potential problems on campus and takes proper course of action.
2. Approaches buildings sounding fire alarms to evacuate students and staff.
1. General knowledge of standard police or security procedures in law enforcement.
2. Requires minimum of 5 years related experience in police, security, or firefighting work.
3. Requires a Class “C” driver’s license with a driving record compatible with School standards.
Please send resumes to Resumes@mdschblind.org, fax 410-319-5707, or apply in person at: The Maryland School for the Blind
Morrison Hall-Human Resources Office
3501 Taylor Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21236
Energetic Customer Support Reps Wanted (Baltimore)
Energetic persons needed to work as client service agents for a national company expanding.
To be qualified for this job, applicants should show patience, excellent listening skills and the ability to follow directions.
Applicants need to be comfortable with a computer.
We are looking for full and part time positions. To be considered for position, reply back to this email or call 757.354.1734
CDL Driver Class A (Aberdeen/ Baltimore)
Wanted class A driver with 3years experience. Must have a good driving record.
$16 an hour. Full time . Call 410-608-5813