Mike Vick has not had a good year after getting the new contract, and to really add a blow. He will not be the starter Sunday against the Giants. Vince Young will get the start and has practiced all week with the first team. Mike has taking alot of hard hits this season but has bounced back. Not this time because Vick broke 2 ribs in last Sunday’s game against Arizona, so head coach Andy Reid has no choice. This is how most starting QB’s lose their starting position. With a 3-6 record Vick could sit if Young shows off. We will see Sunday. Is Vince Young ready to work his way back?
- #FEEDME: Blue Ivy Makes Her Debut On Stage & Sings Surfboard! [VIDEO]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Rihanna UNCENSORED: Sexiest Woman Alive? [Photos]
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- 10 Top Nicki Minaj Booty Photos [Photos]