Mike Vick has not had a good year after getting the new contract, and to really add a blow. He will not be the starter Sunday against the Giants. Vince Young will get the start and has practiced all week with the first team. Mike has taking alot of hard hits this season but has bounced back. Not this time because Vick broke 2 ribs in last Sunday’s game against Arizona, so head coach Andy Reid has no choice. This is how most starting QB’s lose their starting position. With a 3-6 record Vick could sit if Young shows off. We will see Sunday. Is Vince Young ready to work his way back?
- Baltimore Tries To Pick Up The Pieces As Protests Continue [Video + Photos]
- Rickey Smiley's 5 Minutes of Fame
- R&B Diva Brave Williams Convinces Rioter To Put Down Brick And Pick Up A Broom [EXCLUSIVE]
- Images You May NOT See On Major News Outlets From Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- David Banner Has Opposing Viewpoint On Baltimore Riots [EXCLUSIVE]
- MECU and Guess Who???