Mike Vick has not had a good year after getting the new contract, and to really add a blow. He will not be the starter Sunday against the Giants. Vince Young will get the start and has practiced all week with the first team. Mike has taking alot of hard hits this season but has bounced back. Not this time because Vick broke 2 ribs in last Sunday’s game against Arizona, so head coach Andy Reid has no choice. This is how most starting QB’s lose their starting position. With a 3-6 record Vick could sit if Young shows off. We will see Sunday. Is Vince Young ready to work his way back?
- 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Jay Z
- Unbreak My Timeline: Black Twitter Had The Best Reactions To Toni Braxton’s Biopic [PHOTOS]
- In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2016
- Roland Martin Blasts Stacey Dash For Comments About Black Networks
- 20 Photos That Prove Cam Newton’s The Sexiest QB Alive
- Rihanna Gets Cozy With Leonardo DiCaprio In Paris [PHOTOS]