Mike Vick has not had a good year after getting the new contract, and to really add a blow. He will not be the starter Sunday against the Giants. Vince Young will get the start and has practiced all week with the first team. Mike has taking alot of hard hits this season but has bounced back. Not this time because Vick broke 2 ribs in last Sunday’s game against Arizona, so head coach Andy Reid has no choice. This is how most starting QB’s lose their starting position. With a 3-6 record Vick could sit if Young shows off. We will see Sunday. Is Vince Young ready to work his way back?
- Beyonce & Jay Z's "On The Run" Tour Shut Down M&T Bank Stadium [FAN VIDEO, PHOTOS]
- T.I. Defends Iggy Azalea From Nicki Minaj [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore's Top 30 Under 30
- MECU and Guess Who???
- Felons Need Jobs Too [LIST OF EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE FELONS]
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days