Jay-Z continues to prove people wrong. Some thought that his “4:44 Tour” didn’t make him a lot of money, but that isn’t true. That tour was one of the highest paying solo tours he’s ever done. 50 Cent is about to start a champagne line and is ready for more business ventures.
Steve Bannon will testify, but only about his time campaigning for Donald Trump. Rock-T spoke about Chris Paul trying to confront Blake Griffin in the LA Clippers locker room. Allegedly, Griffin said something bad to Paul’s coach and he didn’t like that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: Mond Alrerady – “Thru The Storm” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Think Free: Freeway Breaks Down His Faith Practices, Talks New Music & The State Of Hiphop [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- K Michelle Quits LHHH, “Done Done”
- Nick Young Thinks Cocaine Use Should Be Legalized
- April The Giraffe Might Be Pregnant, AGAIN!
- Hogan Pulling Guards Back To MD Until Children Returned To Families
- Akon Hops On The Cryptocurrency Wave With Akoin
- Nick Young Is A Fan Of That Booger Sugar? [VIDEO]
- Ko Show Fitness- Build Your Best Body
- Legendary Wrestler Vader Dead At 63
The Richest Players In The NBA & The Women Who Love Them
1. Ray Allen – $100MSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Lebron James – $300MSource:PR 2 of 8
3. Dwyane Wade – $95MSource:PR 3 of 8
4. Carmelo Anthony – $90MSource:PR 4 of 8
5. Kobe Bryant – $280MSource:PR 5 of 8
6. Chris Bosh – $50MSource:PR 6 of 8
7. Dirk Nowitzki – $120MSource:PR 7 of 8
8. Kevin Garnett – $190M8 of 8
Why Chris Paul Was Trying To Go Into The LA Clippers Locker Room [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com