Jay-Z continues to prove people wrong. Some thought that his “4:44 Tour” didn’t make him a lot of money, but that isn’t true. That tour was one of the highest paying solo tours he’s ever done. 50 Cent is about to start a champagne line and is ready for more business ventures.
Steve Bannon will testify, but only about his time campaigning for Donald Trump. Rock-T spoke about Chris Paul trying to confront Blake Griffin in the LA Clippers locker room. Allegedly, Griffin said something bad to Paul’s coach and he didn’t like that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chance The Rapper Joins The Backstreet Boys In Super Bowl Ad Teaser
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Future Releases His Allegedly Final Album on Epic, ‘The WIZRD’ [Listen]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Dave Chappelle Reveals R. Kelly And Goons Approached Him Over Video
- Man Gets 20 Years For Killing Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter
- Cardi Goes Pop…Will Be Featured in Pepsi Commercial During Super Bowl
- Man Proposes to Girlfriend Accused of Stabbing Him 13 Times
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- Everything You Need To Know About Survivor Soul Stroll 2019
The Richest Players In The NBA & The Women Who Love Them
1. Ray Allen – $100MSource: 1 of 8
2. Lebron James – $300MSource: 2 of 8
3. Dwyane Wade – $95MSource: 3 of 8
4. Carmelo Anthony – $90MSource: 4 of 8
5. Kobe Bryant – $280MSource: 5 of 8
6. Chris Bosh – $50MSource: 6 of 8
7. Dirk Nowitzki – $120MSource: 7 of 8
8. Kevin Garnett – $190MSource: 8 of 8
Why Chris Paul Was Trying To Go Into The LA Clippers Locker Room [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com