Let’s say you are at a friends house and need to use the bathroom to go number 2, what do you do? The Rickey Smiley Morning Show talks about having people over and one of your guests using the bathroom and blowing it up. In some homes you have two bathrooms, a powder room which only has a toilet and a sink and then upstairs the big bathroom.
Rickey Smiley expressed that if he’s cooking breakfast don’t blow up the downstairs bathroom near the kitchen because that’s rude. Da Brat explained that if she is dating someone you don’t want to tell them you have to go to the bathroom to do number 2. They all agreed that when you gotta go you gotta go, but make sure to have all the smell good in the bathroom to cover it up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Your Chance To Win Tickets To See Jeezy + $250 In CASH For Gas & Groceries! [ENTER HERE]
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Dj Khaled Announces New Album “God Did”
- Nipsey Hussle Murder Trial: Eric Holder Convicted Of First-Degree Murder
- Ike & Tina Backup Singer P.P. Arnold Alleges Ike Turner Also Raped Her
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- 9 Monkeypox Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Ravens Training Camp Set To Begin July 27; Passes To Be Made Available For Fans
- Legendary Guitarist Carlos Santana Collapses During Concert
- Saucy Santana Gets His Own Cereal
The Hilarious Rules About Going Number 2 In Other Peoples Homes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com