Prior to testifying about police brutality, racial profiling, and George Floyd before the House Judiciary Committee today, Attorney Ben Crump called into the show to discuss what changes he wants to see in the Police Reform Bill.
The news just broke regarding George Floyd and Derek Chauvin having a past history. According to a witness, Chauvin “knew and had problems with George before their encounter on May 25th, 2020.” Crump says if this is the case and he may have took advantage and murdered George knowing who he was. “If he targeted George and committed this crime with malice, he should be charged with First Degree Murder.”
Text “HUSTLE” to 71007 to join The Morning Hustle Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Listen to the full conversation from this morning and we will keep you updated on everything else that happens regarding George Floyd and the Police Reform Bill. Download our mobile app so you can stream us in the morning!
Celebrities Pay Final Respects To George Floyd [PHOTOS]
1. Congresswoman Shelia Jackson-Lee & Stephen JacksonSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Channing Tatum & Jamie FoxxSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Rev. Al Sharpton & Channing TatumSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. U.S. Rep Al GreenSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Former Houston Mayor Annise ParkerSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. J.J. WattSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Ne-YoSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Jamie Foxx & Ben CrumpSource:Getty 8 of 8
HEAD BACK TO THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM HOME PAGE