Beginning at noon today the city’s parks and recreation department said that 11 of their locations would be handing out free groceries! The food is all non perishable and will be given out while supplies last! Check out the locations below via CBS Baltimore,
The sites include:
- Bentalou —222 N. Bentalou St.
- C.C. Jackson—4910 Park Heights Ave.
- Collington Square—1409 N. Patterson Park Ave.
- Crispus Attucks—1601 W. Madison St.
- Curtis Bay—1630 Filbert St. 21226
- Edgewood/Lyndhurst—835 Allendale St.
- Greenmount—2304 Greenmount Ave.
- Harlem Park—700 N. Calhoun St.
- Northwood—1517 Winford Rd.
- Samuel F.B. Morse—424 S. Pulaski St.
- Virginia S. Baker—2601 E. Baltimore St.