A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollett was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- 53 Of The Best Restaurants Are Closing
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job: HBO Is Looking For You!
- Baltimore Leaders Asking For Federal Help To Combat Violence
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s – Episode 21 “Girl, Leave Him”
- Resurfaced Nick Cannon Interview On Lupus Battle May Explain His Love For Unprotected Sex
- She Readyyy: Tiffany Haddish Gives Us Beach Body-Ody-Ody
- Tej & Roman Spinoff?: ‘F9’ Star Chris Ludacris Bridges Shared His Thoughts On The Idea
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Wale Declares Himself One Of The Greatest Rappers Of All Time, Announces ‘Folarin 2’ Project
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com