Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Sources say, “[He] believes he learned a lot about how to cure people and speak to patients after playing Dr. Huxtable for nearly eight years on The Cosby Show.”
Cosby throughout the day allegedly spends time coaching healthy inmates and helping them with meditation as well as dieting and helping ones that are sick. The actor also calls the medical officials at Pennsylvania’s SCI Phoenix state prison “overeducated, unintelligent children with a clipboard.”
One source even mentioned Cosby has gone as far as accepting appointments. When he allegedly meets with these inmates and believes they’re incurable he makes them go to the infirmary with a ‘preliminary diagnosis.’
We aren’t sure what’s going on, but we will keep you updated on this story.
Photos of Bill Cosby below.
- Comedian & ‘Rel’ Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dead At 32
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Hospitalized In Chicago After Alleged Homophobic Attack
Assisted Living For Old Felons: Photos From Bill Cosby’s New Prison Homes
1. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 1 of 12
2. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 2 of 12
3. Cosby’s prison mates at SCI PhoenixSource: 3 of 12
4. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 4 of 12
5. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 5 of 12
6. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 6 of 12
7. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 7 of 12
8. SCI Phoenix PrisonSource: 8 of 12
9. Barbed Wire Fencing Outside SCI Laurel Highlands PrisonSource: 9 of 12
10. SCI Laurel Highlands PrisonSource: 10 of 12
11. SCI Laurel Highlands Prison Inmate Using a WalkerSource: 11 of 12
Bill Cosby Allegedly Playing The Role Of Dr. Cliff Huxtable In Jail was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com