The Baltimore City School teacher at the center of a viral video showing her being punched in the face said she wants to put an end to all the speculation that came with the release of the video, mainly rumors that she is seeking revenge.
When asked what she would say to the student if she could talk to her face to face, the teacher said, “Well, I would really want her to try and get her life together, and I would want her to get whatever counseling is necessary. I would hate to find out that she became a statistic.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Digital Detox: 10 Ways to Disconnect For Global Day of Unplugging
- We’re Living Our Best Lives Through Willow Smith (And Her Abs) At Paris Fashion Week
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Ravens & Baltimore Police Partner To Replace Traffic Tickets With Repair Vouchers
Source: Fox Baltimore
Baltimore Teacher Speaks Out On GoFundMe’s Created For Her was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
What Is Going On With Meek Mill On Twitter Right Now?!
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Solange Knowles’ Son Daniel “Julez” Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
Kanye West Accuses adidas of “Rape” For Selling “Fake” Colorways Of Yeezys
Good and Bad Celebrity Fashions from the 2024 People’s Choice Awards
Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins