Erica Mena might be one of the many stars on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” but she was recently arrested for possession of a controlled substance. According to BET, the reality star was taken in for less than one ounce of weed last week. In the next couple of weeks Mena will have to go to court to face the charge.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mena’s boyfriend allegedly got into trouble as well, but it’s unclear if it’s for drug possession. We’ve been watching Mena for years on television as she’s gone in and out of relationships with Bow Wow , Cyn Santana and many more. She’s also fought with other reality stars such as Nya Lee, Kimbella and Chrissy Monroe. Mena is currently still trying to have a breakout music career on the show and it’s one of the reasons she moved to Atlanta.
We hope Mena can beat this drug charge and we’ll keep you posted on any updated information.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Makes History + Nicki Minaj Set To Be Honored
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Our Style Muse In A Thrifted Pantsuit
- Fetty Wap Arrested for Sending Death Threats, Waving Gun on FaceTime
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- Mike Tyson Rips Hulu Over Upcoming Series: “They Stole My Life Story And Didn’t Pay Me”
- 4 Times Meagan Good Showed Off Her Fashion And Poise
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Kanye West Celebrates Pete Davidson & Kim Kardashian’s Breakup In The Most Ye Way Possible
- Still The Queen: Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Hits #1 on Billboard
- Angelica Ross Makes History As First Transgender Performer To Join Cast Of Broadway’s “Chicago”