Erica Mena might be one of the many stars on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” but she was recently arrested for possession of a controlled substance. According to BET, the reality star was taken in for less than one ounce of weed last week. In the next couple of weeks Mena will have to go to court to face the charge.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mena’s boyfriend allegedly got into trouble as well, but it’s unclear if it’s for drug possession. We’ve been watching Mena for years on television as she’s gone in and out of relationships with Bow Wow , Cyn Santana and many more. She’s also fought with other reality stars such as Nya Lee, Kimbella and Chrissy Monroe. Mena is currently still trying to have a breakout music career on the show and it’s one of the reasons she moved to Atlanta.
We hope Mena can beat this drug charge and we’ll keep you posted on any updated information.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Your Chance To Win Tickets To See Jeezy + $250 In CASH For Gas & Groceries! [ENTER HERE]
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Dj Khaled Announces New Album “God Did”
- Nipsey Hussle Murder Trial: Eric Holder Convicted Of First-Degree Murder
- Ike & Tina Backup Singer P.P. Arnold Alleges Ike Turner Also Raped Her
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- 9 Monkeypox Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Ravens Training Camp Set To Begin July 27; Passes To Be Made Available For Fans
- Legendary Guitarist Carlos Santana Collapses During Concert
- Saucy Santana Gets His Own Cereal