If you ever think about trying to take another persons potato chips, you might want to think again. Post and Courier is reporting that a man shot his cousin after warning him not to eat his salt and vinegar chips. 19-year-old, Ryan Dean Langdale is now facing charges of attempted murder for using a weapon in a crime as well as obstructing justice.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He shot his 17-year-old cousin at his home and was badly wounded. Langdale at first lied to the officers by telling them his cousin accidentally shot himself while cleaning his hunting rifle. In a brief statement the cousin confirmed what happened before going into surgery.
Maj. J.W. Chapman, the sheriff didn’t believe that the evidence went with the story and said, “We knew from the beginning that something wasn’t right. The more we looked into it, the more it seemed odd.” Reports show that where the bullet hit the victim it was almost “impossible” for him to shoot himself. Nearly a week later the victim woke up and told a different story. He recalls his cousin saying, “Do not touch my chips, or I’ll shoot you.” Langale then went into the room, grabbed the rifle and shot him. While investigating authorities also found out that Langdale allegedly switched rifles to cover up his involvement.
Langdale surrendered himself and the judge set his bail for $55,000. According to reports salt and vinegar chips can be found all over Colleton, where the shooting happened. The sad part is also that the victim stated he never actually at the chips.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Radio One Baltimore’s Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Pink Fridays Bmore! Show Support For Our Breast Cancer Warriors For A Chance To Win $250!
- Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
- Judge Terminates Conservatorship Between Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
- Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Taraji P. Henson Slays At The Acne Show During Paris Fashion Week
- Jordyn Woods Wore This Trendy Look To Acne Studios’ PFW Show
- Good Good: Usher Announces He’ll Drop New Album ‘Coming Home’ Same Day As Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Jason Billingsley, Man Suspected In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere, Has Been Arrested
Man Shoots His Cousin Over Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Everyone’s Calling It Quits (Again): Astrology May Have Contributed To The Recent Wave Of Hollywood Breakups
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Chrisean Rock Puts Baby Daddy Blueface On Blast For Sharing Son’s Photo
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’
When The Family Feuds: 10 Public Celebrity Sibling Beefs That Got Ugly
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper