Many enjoy watching gender reveals on social media and seeing the reactions of the parents-to-be as well as the family get excited. The Washington Post reports that Dennis Dickey an off-duty Border Patrol agent wanted to do an exciting gender reveal party for his wife, but it ended in a wildfire. This fire happened in April of last year and now Dickey will spend five years on probation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also has to pay over $8 million in restitution. Dickey filled a target with colored powder and when it exploded was supposed to come out either blue or pink. This target that was also filled with Tannerite and reports say it’s highly explosive.
This fire spread very quickly over 47,000 acres and it took nearly 800 firefighters to control it. Although, Dickey admitted and took responsibility for starting the fire he also was changed with violating U.S. Forest Service as well as causing a fire without a permit. Dickey signed an agreement to begin paying $500 a month for the next 20 years.
Remy Ma Is Glowing & Her Beautiful Baby Bump Is Growing [PHOTOS]
1. Remy Ma Is Glowing1 of 10
2.2 of 10
3.3 of 10
4.4 of 10
5.5 of 10
6.6 of 10
7.7 of 10
8.8 of 10
9.9 of 10
10.10 of 10
- Roundway Of The Day: Jasmine Amara – “Hood Princess” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Kehlani Confirms Father Of Her Child Is Bisexual & More [Watch]
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Yella Beezy Shot By Drive By Shooter in Texas
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Radio Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
Border Patrol Agent Causes Wildfire During Gender Reveal Party was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com