Many enjoy watching gender reveals on social media and seeing the reactions of the parents-to-be as well as the family get excited. The Washington Post reports that Dennis Dickey an off-duty Border Patrol agent wanted to do an exciting gender reveal party for his wife, but it ended in a wildfire. This fire happened in April of last year and now Dickey will spend five years on probation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also has to pay over $8 million in restitution. Dickey filled a target with colored powder and when it exploded was supposed to come out either blue or pink. This target that was also filled with Tannerite and reports say it’s highly explosive.
This fire spread very quickly over 47,000 acres and it took nearly 800 firefighters to control it. Although, Dickey admitted and took responsibility for starting the fire he also was changed with violating U.S. Forest Service as well as causing a fire without a permit. Dickey signed an agreement to begin paying $500 a month for the next 20 years.
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Dave Chappelle Reveals R. Kelly And Goons Approached Him Over Video
- Man Gets 20 Years For Killing Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter
- Cardi Goes Pop…Will Be Featured in Pepsi Commercial During Super Bowl
- Man Proposes to Girlfriend Accused of Stabbing Him 13 Times
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- Vitamin of The Day: In Order To Receive A Blessing You Must Give Thanks
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Government Social Media Rant Gets The Attention of Two Senators
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- Gary’s Tea: Tokyo Toni Is Getting Married, Lauren Sánchez Dating Rap Sheet Is Pulled Out & More
Border Patrol Agent Causes Wildfire During Gender Reveal Party was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com